2-Days Web Application Development (w/PHP & MySQL)
PHP can be used to create interactive dynamic websites and its rapidly gaining in popularity because of it a flexible, cross-platform technology that provides amazingly powerful features. During this three-day course, participants will learn fundamental terms and techniques necessary for producing useful and realistic PHP applications.Duration: 2-days 09:30 - 17:30)
- Understanding of HTML is a pre-requisite.
- Basic experience with scripting or programming suggested but not required.
Who Should Attend:
For those who have mastered the basics of creating a web page. This course is ideal for web designer and webmaster who want to further their skills on advance web applications.What included:
- Course Handouts / Source-code for Hands-on
- A certificate of attendance.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- You will need to bring your own laptop for hands-on practice and case study.
- Wireless internet access will be provided.
- Introducting PHP
- PHP Environment in Linux & Windows
- Getting Started with PHP
- Performing Operations
- Making Statements
- Using Arrays
- Generating Dynamic Content
- File Handling with PHP
- Data Persistence
- Sending e-mail with PHP
- Getting Started with MySQL
- PHP & MySQL Together
- Working by Examples: User Authentication (Login)
- Working by Examples: Guestbook
- Apache Server / Window Server
- Microsoft Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox
Descriptions for this workshop are available upon request. You may e-mail us, call us at 603-7886 8868.