1-Day SEO Training Course
Learn how to analyze your current website, competitor websites and the market. We'll teach you how to develop an action plan that includes specific recommendations to be completed on a prioritized timeline and is designed to yield measurable results.Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who wants to make their website rank better in search engines
- Small business owners wanting to learn how to promote their web sites on the search engines.
- Webmasters wanting to increase traffic to their web sites via search engines.
- Owners of e-commerce / corporate sites that want to increase their site’s visitor to customer conversion ratios.
- Web site designers wanting to offer search engine marketing services to their clients.
- Anyone who are keen on SEO but find the subject quite overwhelming
- Anyone who want a simple step-by-step SEO diy format, with the practical understanding of how to do it
- Course Handouts / Source-code for Hands-on
- A certificate of attendance.
- You will need to bring your own laptop for hands-on practice and case study.
- Wireless internet access will be provided.
- Discover SEO competitive research techniques and tips.
- Learn the basics of SEO and the how the major search engines work.
- Extensive SEO keyword research overview.
- Learn how to optimize every page of your website including: Meta Tag, H1, Image Tag, Content Optimization, URL Structure, Internal Link Structure and much more!
- See real examples and case studies of successful SEO.
- Learn the basics of relevant SEO link building.
- In depth discussion of how to conduct a link audit and how to develop your ongoing link building strategy that will build search engine and visitor trust.
- Discover how to measure the ROI and success of your SEO efforts.
Delegates will also leave with a basic DIY SEO toolkit that provides various valuable resources to assist with ongoing search engine optimisation and SEO of websites under their control.Practical Tasks:
- Assess your own website's performance in measurable terms
- Analyse your own website's front page
- Identifying the SEO shortcomings of your own website
- Analyse your website's performance in the search engines
- Identify the key phrases that apply to your site
- Identify and plan a detailed website SEO strategy with task list, specifically for your own website
Descriptions for this workshop are available upon request. You may e-mail us, call us at 603-7886 8868.