2-Days Web Design & SEO Training
This web design training course introduces the underlying concepts of marking up HTML and CSS code. This training will show you create, plan, modify and manage an HTML website, using Adobe Dreamweaver software and ready template.
You will then perform search engine optimisation, make it accessible to users and then publish websites.Duration:
2-days (09:30 - 17:30)Key Benefits:
- Get your web site updated without having to search for a specialist web designer to do it
- Avoid costly update fees from professional agencies
- Update your site without spoiling its current design
- The range of potential participants is NOT limited to web project manager, web developers, content developers, marketing and graphics staff, hobbyists and technical support personnel.
- A basic knowledge of using Windows and the Internet is required.
- Course Handouts / Source-code for Hands-on
- A certificate of attendance.
- You will need to bring your own laptop for hands-on practice and case study.
- Wireless internet access will be provided.
- Introduction to HTML & CSS
- Introduction to User-friendly Web Authoring Program (Adobe Dreamweaver)
- Build and format tables for presenting data
- Creating and manipulating images
- Adding pictures & logos to web pages
- Efficiently format Web page using Cascading Style Sheets
- SEO Keyword research / selecting Website Keywords
- Optimize Your Website (Meta Tag, H1, Image Tag, Content Optimization, URL Structure)
- Transfer your new site to the web using FTP
- Submission to Search Engines
- By finish the workshop, you will create your own web site on any subject you choose and you will be able to take away your work-in-progress so you can further develop your web site in your own time.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox
- Adobe Dreamweaver (Trial version)
- Adobe Fireworks / Photoshop (Trial version)
- FTP Software
Descriptions for this workshop are available upon request. You may e-mail us, call us at 603-7886 8868.