Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Responsible for strategising and executing on an advertising/promotional plan for social media channels like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Increase engagement with the website using social media. Generate revenue as a result of driving traffic to the website.
- Works to ensure that content across companies digital and social platforms drives growth of our digital audiences and encourages stickiness to increase site visits, page depth and time on site.
- Establish metrics for success and uses campaign performance and analytic to adjust strategy as necessary to achieve the greatest success
- Responsible for planning and reporting on the content and social media budget.
- Develop coherent social media strategies and campaigns for brands
- Put together publishing plans and help us to execute social media activities
- Creation, supervision and strategic development of our social media accounts
- Community management, analysis and performance reportings
- Coordinate projects with partners, brands and agencies
- Use your graphic design and copywriting skills to produce high quality posts, independently
- Use your paid social media skills to sponsor and budget all social media posts
- Keep in constant communication with marketing peers to interlink the marketing strategy with your social media plan
- Work closely with Google analytics and SEO analytics to understand and produce relevant post
Skills & Competence Required
- At least 1 Year’ previous agency experience
- Paid Facebook / Instagram Ads experience
- Google Analytics and SEO Strategic planning
- Budgeting and Analytical skills
- Graphic Design
- Diploma / BSc degree in Marketing or Digital Media may be beneficial (but not essential)
Bonus skills / Nice to have
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Proficient understanding of E-commerce platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, etc.)
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoyable working environment working alongside industry experts.
- Competitive Starting Salary.
- Growing company.
- Exciting projects, small to medium size businesses
- All the support needed to make you a success.
- Casual dress.
- A super friendly team.
- Great balance of work and learning, professional development.