Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Provide day to day management of small campaigns and support for large campaigns to ensure cohesive and timely delivery of objectives and outputs
Interrogating client briefs to ensure a holistic understanding of what success looks like
- Delivering clear and concise client documents and communications with a strong ability to provide rationale, explanations and recommendations relating to a client’s campaign/market
- Self-sufficiency in the fundamentals of account management
- Build good working relationships with client and internal team
- Monitor allocated customer accounts to ensure maximum profitability
- Maintain allocated customer contracts
- Maintain long-term relationships with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them
- Maintain regular contact with customers to identify their requirements/issues
- Maintain an awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure revenue targets are met
- Liaise with the Sales team as required
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other company departments
- Maintain accurate records of all account activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning
- Manage customer support – acting as an escalation point where needed.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Account manage clients, supporting them with any needs.
- Provide management information and feedback reporting
Skills & Competence Required
- At least 2+ years in a sales and business development role
- Service/delivery focused
- Experience in prospecting for new business
- Demonstrable track record of Key Account Management
- Ability to focus and achieve results through the development of strategic consultative relationships at a senior level
- Experience in sales forecasting
- Experience selling digital – SEO & Paid Media
- Integrated agency experience is also ideal, but we are really open to candidates from marketing, digital, design, creative or comms agency backgrounds.
- A minimum of a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a Marketing/Business related degree
Bonus skills / Nice to have
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient understanding of Web Design and Management
- Proficient understanding of any e-commerce platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoyable working environment working alongside industry experts.
- Competitive Starting Salary.
- Growing company.
- Exciting projects, small to medium size businesses
- All the support needed to make you a success.
- Casual dress.
- A super friendly team.
- Great balance of work and learning, professional development.