By taking this course, you will be able to learn the basic Search Engine Optimization, Keyword Research, Local SEO, How to optimise WordPress SEO, and latest SEO Tips & Tools.
From learning how to conduct keyword research, exploring WordPress SEO tools and how to rank for Local SEO, to generate high traffic to E-commerce SEO, to diverting free traffic to your website. Case studies and applied examples used throughout the course further enhance your learning experience.
- SEO and effective keyword research
- How to audit you site, pages and posts for SEO
- Important on-page and off-page SEO factors
- Search Engine Optimisation – Organize your site for Google Search
- Why long-tailed keywords are essential to your SEO success
- Learn step by step On-Page Optimization for your website
- Learn step by step Off-Page Optimization to submit your website to Google
- Has SEO changed for 2020 and beyond?
What You Learn
- Discover SEO competitive research techniques and tips.
- Learn the basics of SEO and the how the major search engines work.
- Extensive SEO keyword research overview.
- Learn how to optimize every page of your website including: Meta Tag, H1, Image Tag, Content Optimization, URL Structure, Internal Link Structure and much more!
- See real examples and case studies of successful SEO.
- Learn the basics of relevant SEO link building.
- In depth discussion of how to conduct a link audit and how to develop your ongoing link building strategy that will build search engine and visitor trust.
- Discover how to measure the ROI and success of your SEO efforts.
Course Outline / Topics
- Introduction to the course
- Definition of SEO
- The key point of SEO
- Understanding how search engines and people view webpages
- Technical SEO – content optimization techniques
- Identifying content strategies
- What are link-building strategies?
- How to measure effectiveness of SEO?
- SEO tips for e commerce
- Local search techniques
- Mobile SEO techniques
- Google Webmasters and how to use it
Plus Hands-on Exercise
- Keyword Research
- How to do SEO using WordPress
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to make their website rank better in search engines
- Small business owners wanting to learn how to promote their web sites on the search engines.
- Webmasters wanting to increase traffic to their web sites via search engines.
- Owners of e-commerce / corporate sites that want to increase their site’s visitor to customer conversion ratios.
- Web site designers wanting to offer search engine marketing services to their clients.
- Anyone who are keen on SEO but find the subject quite overwhelming
- Anyone who want a simple step-by-step SEO diy format, with the practical understanding of how to do it
- Basic computer skills
- Familiar with WordPress will be added advantage