What will you learn in our Facebook Marketing course?
- How does Facebook charge an advertiser for ads?
- Which metric to observe to find out whether your ads are effective or not?
- What is “frequency” and is it possible to limit “frequency”?
- What is the difference between broad and precise audience?
- What is the ideal audience size for markets like Singapore & Kuala Lumpur?
- How useful is Facebook’s Audience Insights tool?
- What does a Facebook pixel actually do?
- How important is it to install the pixel correctly?
- When to pause an ad if the ad is not generating any leads?
- How to setup and target lookalike audiences?
- How is Conversion Window different from Attribution Window?
- How to setup and run retargeting campaigns?
Who Should Attend?
- For company or organisation who looking to upgrade their whole marketing team to digital marketing can also enrol their employees for this course.
- For individual who looking to enhance their employment opportunists in any form of digital marketing either it is technical like SEO, Digital Marketer or simply social media marketing.
- The course is also recommended for individual managing and running their own small business
- This is a practical course for anyone involved with the hands-on management of digital channels. No previous digital marketing experience is required.
Train Your Team, on Schedule and Venue To Suit You
Cutting edge Facebook Marketing Training will be delivered on a schedule to suit you, delivered in house at your place of business or at our office in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
All of our Facebook Marketing Courses are developed and delivered by leading experts in the industry, people who live and breathe best practice, and who thrive on keeping abreast of the latest social media marketing trends.
Every Facebook Marketing training session will be accompanied by a slide deck and this, plus any supporting materials, will be provided to you – meaning you can share what you learn with future colleagues too.