- Get more users (of the sort you want) visiting your web site
- Choose the most effective marketing methods for your on-line business
- Make the most of your on-line marketing budget
- Avoid costly on-going consultant marketing fees
What You Learn
- Introduction and Principles of a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Harness the free social marketing tools online to market your message, ie – facebook, youtube
- How to use SEO and SEM to enhance visibility through search engines?
- Web statistics – results never lie, what are the key things must lookout.
- How to use emails effectively without being labelled a spammer?
- Your site as case studies, learn to evaluate your website
Course Outline / Topics
The course is comprised of the following 12 basic modules along with 2 extra bonus modules:
- What is digital advertising and marketing?
Website Design and Optimisation
Introduction to Google Ads (Adwords) & Display Advertising
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
Social Media Marketing – Facebook / Instagram
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Google Analytics – Tracking and Conversion
Who Should Attend
- Startup Founders / Small Business / SME Owners
- Corporate Sales / Marketing and brand managers
- Marketers who want to take their brand to the next level
- Any business people who need to know how to increase qualified users visiting their web site.
Own your own small business (or plan to start your own business)
- Website for your business (or planning to set up a website for your business)
- Facebook, Google Accounts are an asset, but not necessary
Basic IT Skills
- Following the step-by-step instructions of the training