Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Creating monthly reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs.
Skills & Competence Required
- At least 1 Year’ previous agency experience
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Diploma / BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Bonus skills / Nice to have
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Proficient understanding of E-commerce platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, etc.)
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoyable working environment working alongside industry experts.
- Competitive Starting Salary.
- Growing company.
- Exciting projects, small to medium size businesses
- All the support needed to make you a success.
- Casual dress.
- A super friendly team.
- Great balance of work and learning, professional development.