Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Managing paid search, display, remarketing and paid social campaigns that effectively utilise client budgets and maximize ROI.
- Working closely with clients to create and implement strategies designed to have a positive impact on their organisation’s key performance indicators.
- Conducting thorough account audits in order to identify issues impacting performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Building out new ads accounts from the ground up including: conducting keyword research, guiding account structure, implementing tracking and producing engaging ad copy.
- Regularly assessing accounts and proactively applying optimisations.
- Working with project managers and in-house developers to produce high-converting landing pages.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry changes and ensuring new techniques and settings are tested in a timely fashion.
- Building and maintaining close relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication.
- Creating monthly reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs.
Skills & Competence Required
- At least 1 Year’ previous agency experience
- A proven track-record of managing successful PPC campaigns.
- A passion for digital marketing and an understanding of how other marketing channels interact with biddable media.
- Ability to research and understand varying markets, products and services.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and deliver results simultaneously across multiple projects
- Superb organisation and time-management skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues and explain concepts in terms they will understand.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Bonus skills / Nice to have
- Experience working across multiple accounts in an agency environment.
- Proficient understanding of E-commerce platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, etc.)
- Experience with Google Ads Editor.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoyable working environment working alongside industry experts.
- Competitive Starting Salary.
- Growing company.
- Exciting projects, small to medium size businesses
- All the support needed to make you a success.
- Casual dress.
- A super friendly team.
- Great balance of work and learning, professional development.