Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Skills & Competence Required
- At least 1 Year’ previous agency experience
- Expert in Web Design
- Experience in UI/UX Design
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation in UI/UX work
- Proficient in user design, wireframing, prototype tools
- Experience with coding
- Excellent UI/UX design skills demonstrated by a strong portfolio of work
- A minimum of a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in design, interaction design or related
- Experience with contributing to pitches, proposals and tenders
Bonus skills / Nice to have
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Project management skills
- Proficient understanding of E-commerce platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, etc.)
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Understanding of server-side file structure/management
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoyable working environment working alongside industry experts.
- Competitive Starting Salary.
- Growing company.
- Exciting projects, small to medium size businesses
- All the support needed to make you a success.
- Casual dress.
- A super friendly team.
- Great balance of work and learning, professional development.